The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

A Lonely Heart (Open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lonely Heart (Open)

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 am

Mizuko laughed. "No it's not. I don't want people to know I'm a vampire remember? A cave would definitely be too obvious. Plus that's not my style." She noticed his frown when she asked about drinking in front of him. "Well yes it's my house but you are my guest. I don't want to gross you out. I can go in the kitchen real quick before we leave. I've never been in this situation before." Mizuko frowned. This all so different and Mizuko wasn't too comfortable with change. But she would really have to get over it. She couldn't keep living the way she did all sad and a loner. That was not going to get her anywhere. Obviously it hadn't the whole year. She sighed and rubbed her throat.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:15 am

He smiled when he was told he was her guest, and Tetsuo assured her that he had no problem with her drinking and insisted he would not be 'grossed out'. "Take all the time you need, I've nowhere to be and nothing to do, other than to spend time with you." he smiled. "Hey Mizuko-chan," Tetsuo had finally got over his internal conflict of being an intruding force and decided to stroll over to the bookshelves "Do you really read all of these books? I mean..there's just so many." His voice trailed off as he plucked a particularly thick book off and examined it like a foreign artifact. Tetsuo opened it and started thumbing through the pages, the amount of small ink letters had hurt his brain, and he immediately put it back in it's place and blinked hard. He seated himself upon the arm of her couch, and watched Mizuko and her bagged blood with curiosity and fascination.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:30 am

"Well alright then. If you insist." She smiled back at him. "Yes?" "Do you really read all of these books? I mean..there's just so many." Mizuko laughed and plopped herself on the couch. "Yes I have read almost all of them. I just bought a few news ones. I love to read if you couldn't tell already." She joked. Mizuko propped her feet up on the coffee table in front of her. She ripped the corner of the blood bag open and drank it all in a few gulps. She licked her lips. "That was definitely what I needed." Her eyes were slowly becoming the ocean blue color they usually were. "So what would you like to do now Tetsuo?" Mizuko ripped another bag open and began drinking it.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 am

"Ugh, reading hurts my brain. I don't see why you'd read about something when you can go out and experience it" he turned to Mizuko, who was seated on the couch. "Don't you ever want to-- Woah, your eyes are changing!" Tetsuo ran over and got on his knees to examine her face up close. He grinned in wonder at how the lustful scarlet iris was slowly receding, being replaced by the equally captivating oceanic blue he was so very memorized by at the beach. Being only inches away from her face had not troubled him at all, and he placed his hand on her cheek and wiped away a dribble of blood that had been on her mouth. "You missed a spot, Mizuko-chan" he had said dreamily, looking into her eyes had put him nearly into a daze. And you know what? He was just fine with that.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:03 am

Mizuko laughed. "You can't go out and experience everything that you can in a book. What do you think keeps me company when I was alone and took me away from my reality? Books are wonderful things." She grinned back. "Yeah. It is neat to watch." She trailed off as he got close only a few inches from her face. Her heartbeat accelerated. As he placed his hand on her cheek and wiped away a dribble of blood that had been on her mouth saying, "You missed a spot, Mizuko-chan" Mizuko blushed as scarlet as the color of her eyes were. "T-Thanks." She stuttered. A guy had never been this close to her for a long time and Tetsuo wasn't just any guy. He was special. Her breathing picked up a little but she couldn't look away from his dreamy eyes.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 am

Tetsuo, probably taking things too far as he usually did, kissed Mizuko on her rosy cheek and stood up. What she said really made him think. "Why can't you go out and explore everything? I'm going to, and so can you!" His eyes lit up as an idea suddenly dawned on him. "Someday, I can take you with me when I leave this city! Think about it, you won't be confined to one place, you won't need any stupid books, and" he winked and gave a thumbs up "you'll be with the coolest guy ever!" Tetsuo laughed at the idea of him being cool. The ambition in his eyes was stronger than the sun itself, backed up with his own self-confidence (which was in no way cocky or arrogant) "Well madam, shall we be off, or would you care to hang around here? The choice is yours, and as long as I'm with you, either decision is right as rain with me!" He plopped down next to her on the sofa, smiling at the wonderful sensation of her furniture material. Tetsuo also propped his feet on her table, and set his arm around her as he gave her time to decide.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 am

Mizuko just blinked and sat there collecting her thoughts after he kissed her cheek. She was a tad disappointed. "What am I thinking? We just met and he probably doesn't see me like that." She stopped her internal mental battle and answered his question. "It's not the fact that you can't go out and explore everything but with books its the feelings and sensations the writer created with their talent in writing. It's inspiring and can take you to worlds that you could never imagine and that don't exist in the real world." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Hey now books aren't stupid. But anyways that's not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind going with you. It would be an honor to go with the coolest guy ever." Mizuko grinned at him. "I don't care. I'm ready to go when you are."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 am

Tetsuo noticed something in her facial expression, had he disappointed her in some way? "If you ask me, it's much more of a test to see if you can create things in real life than using ink to do so. An actual castle is much more impressive than a 50 year old's description of a castle. It's much more practical and accomplishing if done in reality." It pained himself to do so, but he got up off of Mizuko's heavenly sofa and stretched. "Well I'm ready to go out and explore some more, but laying here with you was extremely enjoyable as well!" Tetsuo followed Mizuko out the door, and when she said she was ready, he cradled her in his arms once more. I don't think I'd ever get tired of holding her, he thought affectionately. When they made their way down the street, he spoke to Mizuko. "I hope you don't mind, but I really feel like cutting traffic again" So Tetsuo held her tight, and instead of jumping and rising in a single bound, Tetsuo actually ran up the wall. For being a gargoyle, he was surprisingly agile. He spun (for show, of course) and landed on the roof. Vents were humming and belching wispy smoke, that danced into the air and out of sight into the night sky. Tetsuo smiled down at her and spoke in a clear voice. "Well Mizuko darling, I shall leave the decision of our next activity to you."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 am

"True. But not everything you can create in real life." Mizuko stood too and walked out the door. She smiled at him. "I don't mind. I enjoy your way of transportation." Mizuko got excited as he climbed up the wall and they were above the city again. It was amazing. "Well Mizuko darling, I shall leave the decision of our next activity to you." "Hmmm. What is there to do this late? I haven't been much so I don't really what there is to do besides the obvious shops and such."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 am

"Hmmm. What is there to do this late? I haven't been much so I don't really what there is to do besides the obvious shops and such." He pondered this, so he kept running from rooftop to rooftop whilst he pondered. Tetsuo ran up the tallest building they could find. It had to be some important bank building, because those were always the biggest. This building towered a good ten stories above all the others. The lights of the distant districts were but specks in their eyes. Tetsuo scouted for something good in all directions, something exciting. "Well Mizuko, do you see anything you that catches your eye and tickles your fancy?" He set her down, but still held her hand as he observed the buildings around them.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:23 am

Mizuko looked around. She wanted to find something interesting. She wanted to do something fun. She normally didn't go out for obvious reasons. But now she was feeling adventuress. She stopped at a building that had flashing multicolored lights all around the front. "How about that place over there?" Mizuko pointed to the building she had spotted. "It kinda looks like an arcade or something. You like playing games right?"
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

"How about that place over there?" He followed the direction where she had pointed, and targeted the building that flashed and winked with multiple colors. "That building looks like it's having a seizure. But yeah, I'm pretty good at games" Tetsuo looked back over to Mizuko with admiration. "You never struck me as a gaming kind of gal,Mizuko. I must admit, I am thoroughly impressed" He smiled, and scooped her back into his arms. It would take a pretty hefty bound to make it all the way to the other buildings, so Tetsuo started backing up. When he reached the other side of the roof (which was no small distance) he started running, gradually gaining speed. When he was at a full-blown sprint, it was just about time to jump. At the very edge of the building, he let the front part of his feet point down towards the earth below, bent his knees and pushed. When he did so, he shot forward, hurtling completely over all the buildings that could have potentially been his runway. The wind roaring in his ears had completely shut off any other sound. Tetsuo also noticed that the multi-colored arcade was getting brighter and bigger; fast. The only maneuver he had in mind that wouldn't flatten them like supernatural pancakes, would have to be pulled off extremely fast and accurate, not to mention it also had to be at just the right time. He spun in a one-eighty, clutching Mizuko as tightly as he possibly could without harming her, and clipped the roof with his back. Bricks shot up all around them, and Tetsuo made sure no debris landed on his precious passenger. The impact had stopped them, but only after dredging half the roof like a fallen meteor. When the dust cleared up, all Tetsuo could see was Mizuko laying on top of him. He could help but feel his cheeks get warm, and grinned up at her. "Well, that was fun!" He closed his eyes again and sighed in relief that nothing happened to him, or her.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 pm

"You never struck me as a gaming kind of gal,Mizuko. I must admit, I am thoroughly impressed" Mizuko smiled at him. "I am full of surprises too Tetsuo. I love video games." As they leaped back in the air Mizuko took the time to admire the view. Being up so high actually wasn't that bad and she trusted Tetsuo with her life. She took care as to hold her hair so it wouldn't fly in Tetsuo's face as they gained speed. Mizuko started to get nervous as the building got closer at a fast rate. She wasn't sure what she could do if something went wrong. When he spun she knew exactly what he was going to do and squeaked as his back hit the building. She closed her eyes and grunted as she landed on top of him. She quickly recovered sitting up and looking at him. "Tetsuo! Are you alright?!"
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 pm

He had fallen in a subconscious, that hit certainly did a number on him. Tetsuo felt numb everywhere, but being in this state of mind was relaxing and serene. Suddenly, a voice emerged in his head, a sweet feminine voice. "Tetsuo! Are you alright?!" He opened his eyes again, and smiled to show Mizuko he was just fine. "Come on now, how could I maintain my 'Coolest Guy Ever' title if I was done in by taking a hit for you? While I hoped we would have been able to land half a mile ago, this was exciting, and thus it was worth it." Tetsuo sat up, so that way they were face to face. "I'm just glad you're alright,Mizuko. I've been trying this whole night to impress you and if something would have happened to you upon impact, I...I-" Tetsuo was lost for words, drowned out by the wave of dread of merely thinking that Mizuko would have somehow been injured. He typically didn't worry about his own well-being, reckless behavior was his way of life, but he didn't like putting others at risk at the expense of his stunts. Tetsuo pulled Mizuko in closely and kissed her. Her lips tasted sweet, and he enjoyed the sensation very much. It was a long kiss, and Tetsuo was sure she would rear up and kick him for being so stupid as to kiss her. He pulled his lips away from hers hesitantly, and smiled his usual cheesy grin. "I don't know if I'm willing to risk you again, even for something as insanely cool like that!" When he stood, he felt his knees buckling and he staggered. His jeans were torn in a few spots, and he had lost a shoe. Tetsuo could feel the cuts on his back, and he laughed at his current condition. "Well madam, shall we go enjoy some games?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Mizuko was frantic with worry. If he was hurt it would be her fault. "Come on now, how could I maintain my 'Coolest Guy Ever' title if I was done in by taking a hit for you? While I hoped we would have been able to land half a mile ago, this was exciting, and thus it was worth it. I'm just glad you're alright,Mizuko. I've been trying this whole night to impress you and if something would have happened to you upon impact, I...I-" Mizuko spoke before he could say anything else. "I don't care one bit about you being cool. I don't want you getting hurt on account of me. You don't need to take such risks to impress me." Mizuko's heart stopped when he kissed her. But she kissed him back softly. She was blushing but continued to scold him. "You shouldn't risk yourself with doing that again. It's too dangerous." She quickly stood when he did and caught him as he staggered."I don't think you are in any condition to be playing games now Tetsuo. I need to take you somewhere where I check you over and see if you are alright."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm

He skyrocketed off of a building and into another one, and instead of thinking him for her life, she decided to scold him like his...his mother Tetsuo finished. He couldn't help but laugh at this irony, but it pained him to outburst in laughter, so he grimly chuckled. "Damn, I was looking forward to see your gaming skills,Mizuko." He winced "But my apartment is only down the street. My roommate's majoring in medical technician...or something like that, so I should be able to be patched up just fine." They decided it'd be easier if they took the fire escape down and walk to his apartment. When Tetsuo and Mizuko arrived at his place, he finally realized how inconvenient it was to be fatally wounded and live on the 6th floor. He would have a new appreciation for only having to carry groceries up the stairs. When Tetsuo stopped them in front of his door, he fumbled weakly in his pockets for the key. He revealed a shiny metal key in the shape of a sword, using the 'hilt' to unlock the door, and opened it by twisting the doorknob and butting it with his shoulder. Upon entering, the guest would be looking straight down the hallway, with the living room branching to the left, the dining room to the right. The living room was nice and simple, with a medium sized television (with game system chords plugged into every opening possible), a two person loveseat, and a soft couch that took up the entire wall. The dining room was simply a table that occupied 4, with matching pillows for people to be seated on, surrounded by stacks of textbooks. At the next set of doors, to the left was Tetsuo's cave and across from his door was the small kitchen. Tetsuo's room consisted of a closet with his school uniform, a couple sets of casual clothing, and everything else were do-it-yourself kits he had assorted his whole life. He had a twin-sized bed that had an old sheet and a sleeping bag on top of it. Tetsuo's desk was empty, as was most of his room, for that matter. His roommate, Ayako, was Tetsuo's polar opposite, both in room design and personality. She was an intelligent scholar, who worried for every little detail. Her room was stacked high on every wall with textbooks and projects. Her desk had a pink laptop on it, with tabs full of research. When Tetsuo knocked on Ayako's door, she grunted and cursed his name for disrupting her studies. Ayako flung the door open, but immediately calmed down at the sight of Mizuko. Ayako had long jet black hair that draped over her shoulders, if you asked Tetsuo, he would say her figure was extremely impressive also. She was dressed in your typical college student's homewear, a Hello-kitty tanktop and baggy sweats. "Hi there, my name is Ayako, it's a pleasure to meet you!" When the formalities were done and Ayako saw what condition he was in, she beckoned them both into her room. Ayako laid Tetsuo down on her bed and wheeled her way to the bedside, where she examined her reckless roommate's injuries. Tetsuo explained things to Mizuko. "Ayako was in Year 10 with me, but she was bumped up to college because she's some prodigy. She often helped me with my homework; still does too!" Ayako had snorted "You mean DID your homework for you?" "Yeah...something like that. I couldn't find anyone else who was willing to live with me, but Ayako took the challenge and ever since then we've happily been buds." "Will you shut up,Tetsuo, I can't fix you if you keep straining yourself like that." Ayako sighed and rubbed her head, he had really done himself a number this time. "So would one of you like to explain to me how you got into this condition,Tetsuo?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Mizuko was flustered and worried. This was all her fault and she hated herself for it. When she met his roommate she felt a twinge of jealousy. "He lives with a girl...So what Mizuko? It's not like your anything special." Mizuko shook her head to clear her thoughts. "So would one of you like to explain to me how you got into this condition,Tetsuo?" Mizuko spoke up. "It was my fault. He was trying to impress me and crashed into a building to save us both." Mizuko couldn't go through this all over again. She knew he wouldn't die but he was still badly hurt. She was just bad luck. She scolded herself for being caught up in the moment and being stupid. "I let my guard down all the sudden for a one person and this is what happens. That's what you get Mizuko. You know you only bring hurt and loss to those around you. Same with your parents." She couldn't take this anymore. She walked towards the door. "I'm sorry Tetsuo for everything. It would probably be best if I left. You don't need me now. Ayako please take care of him." With that Mizuko ran out.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:47 pm

"Wait Mizuko, please don't leave!" She had ran out of the room, and with her went Tetsuo's happy mood. Ayako watched her flee the scene, understanding that watching your friend crash into a building must be complicated. She then turned her attention to her make-shift patient. "So,Tetsuo, is that your girlfriend? She's really pretty." Tetsuo couldn't help but smile at the mention of Mizuko. "I'm not entirely sure, Id like to think of her as my girlfriend, but shes going through a lot of her own and I don't want to add on to her list of worries." Tetsuo explained his and Mizuko's evening, and what she meant to him. Ayako smiled, proud at the idea that Tetsuo was finally acting mature for once in his complicate life. He wondered, extremely hoping, that she was just lingering in the living room, and did flee his apartment, or even his life. Tetsuo became worried, and he sat up in Ayako's bed, before flying into a coughing fit. Ayako gently laid him back down, giving him a juice pack to sip and a wet towel to put over his wounds. "I'll go and talk to her, you stay right here,Romeo." She stood up, sighed at the thought of how much studying she was missing, and quietly stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind her. She called down the hallway "Uhh...Mizuko?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Mizuko had stopped outside of his apartment door. She was sitting against the wall next to door. Tears were streaming down her face. She had meant to just run anywhere but she couldn't bring herself to leave him completely. Inside Mizuko was having a emotional battle. She had avoided people since she came here for this very reason. Her conclusion was that if there was no one to care for her or to care for then she wouldn't get hurt anymore. She was too weak still from her parent's tragedy to take on anything else. She knew that if she wouldn't have become a vampire then she would have absolutely would have killed herself. Being a vampire complicated things. On top of dealing with the loss of her parents she now had to take on trying to kill other people or running a muck in the city. She never understood why that vampire didn't kill her that night. He could have before the police came but he choose not to. Mizuko pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "What am I going to do..." She rested her head on her knees. "Uhh...Mizuko?" She froze as she heard her named called. She was hesitant to answer but she couldn't be rude. "I'm outside" Mizuko said loudly enough for her to hear. She wiped the tears off her face.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Ayako sighed and walked out the door, taking a seat next to the sobbing girl. "Tetsuo does stupid shit on his own accord. He told me you'd try blaming yourself for his injuries. Wanna know something? This isn't the first time he's done something so stupid, but he did it for you,Mizuko, so don't go and make his sacrifice in vain. Tetsuo's still got some growing up to do, and I know this sounds crazy, but you're without a doubt one of the greatest things to happen to our little idiot." Ayako smiled before getting up. "Tetsuo also wanted me to ask how you how he can be a good boyfriend if you're out here in the hallway?" With that, she walked back inside, leaving the door open for Mizuko.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Mizuko was shocked at what she was hearing. She didn't even know what to say. She watched Ayako walk back inside. What she heard swirled in Mizuko's head. "you're without a doubt one of the greatest things to happen to our little idiot." "Tetsuo also wanted me to ask how you how he can be a good boyfriend if you're out here in the hallway?" Despite the situation Mizuko laughed. "You can be an idiot, worrying about me while you are the one injured in bed. But you are my idiot." Mizuko got up and went back inside. She had made up her mind. She wasn't going to let her pain consume her like it did the last time. Tetsuo was also the greatest thing that happened to her and she couldn't let him go, especially over this. She couldn't leave him like this. She cared for others more than she did herself and would stay with him no matter what. She walked up the door of the room Tetsuo was in and knocked. "Tetsuo?"
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 pm

The sound of her voice was like soothing music to his ears. "Come on in,Mizuko-chan!" When she opened the door, what stood before her was an amusing sight indeed. Tetsuo was sitting up in Ayako's bed, a linen bandage was wrapped around the top of head, blood was seeping through the bandage and down his forehead, and hisright arm was in a sling. In his lap was a bowl of rocks; not candy rocks, but actual rocks. Tetsuo was munching on them like candy, whilst sipping from a juice box. He beckoned her to take a seat next to him."I was worried sick when you fled. Ayako has extra studying tonight, so there's no peep coming out of her. She's studying in the dining room now." He took his good arm and put it around Mizuko "Please don't leave like that again,Mizuko. I care for you way too much now for you to just flee the scene."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Mizuko opened the door and stepped in. When she saw him like that her heart dropped. He looked horrible and it took everything for her not to run out crying again. "Oh Tetsuo. What am I going to do with you?" She walked over and sat next to him carefully so she wouldn't move the bed too much. Mizuko sighed. "You shouldn't be worried about me when you are in this condition." She laid her head down on his good shoulder. "I'm sorry for that. I was just too overwhelmed with my emotions. It happens a lot." She said softly. She closed her eyes to stop more tears from flowing.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 pm

"Oh Tetsuo. What am I going to do with you?" He had to think about this, for it was a question he was often asked. "The real question is, what are YOU going to do with ME? ...Wait,no. That doesn't make sense.." Tetsuo laughed, this time he felt no pain. His healing factor far surpassed that of ordinary humans, so it was no surprise that within an hour of taking the full force of a building, he was up and lively once again. Tetsuo unwrapped his bandages and slid his sling off. He folded these things (except for the bloody bandage) back into Ayako's medical kit that was conveniently placed under her bed. "Well, I think that's enough adventure for one night. Would myself and Ayako be so blessed as to have you stay over night? I clearly can't transport you, and it's a hell of a long way to your house on foot. Pleeeease?" Tetsuo's head was filled with scenarios of him cooking for Mizuko, them playing on his Nintendo Game Cube, them cuddling whilst watching a movie. But one question was really bugging him above all others. "Hey Mizuko, do all girls like reading? First Ayako, who basically feeds off of books. And I come to find out that you love books too." He bent down in front of her and kissed her. "But that's okay," he smiled "because I wouldn't have you any other way."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

"The real question is, what are YOU going to do with ME?" Mizuko laughed. "That is what I just asked silly." Mizuko watched as he took the bandages off and put them away. She looked over where his wounds were and sighed with relief. "I'm glad he's ok." Mizuko stood up. "Yes that is definitely enough adventure for one night. I won't let you leave your apartment anymore this evening. Even if it's by force." She looked around for a minute while she thought. "I guess I can stay over. I have enough blood to last me the night so I should be ok." She laughed at this question. "No not all girls. I've met plenty that have the same opinion about them as you do." She smiled as he kissed her. "I would hope so or else you would have to find another girlfriend." She said with a giggle.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next