The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
A Lonely Heart (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

A Lonely Heart (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Lonely Heart (Open) Empty A Lonely Heart (Open)

Post by Mizuko Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:30 pm

A Lonely Heart (Open) Sunset10

The sun had begun to set on this beautiful, slightly breezy evening. The sun's burnt orange rays glittered off the ocean's waves making it look magical. Mizuko walked along the shore mesmerized by the water and they way it seemed to dance in delight at her presence. The breeze caressed her skin and blew her long blonde hair behind her ever so gracefully. She was wearing a long multicolored maxi type dress. It also moved gently with the breeze. She was barefoot so she could feel the sand beneath her feet. As she walked she took a deep breath savoring the wonderful smell of the ocean, her first true love. Mizuko felt at home and a sense of belonging when she was at the beach and near the water. Being here calmed her and was the place she ran away to when she needed to be alone to think. Today was one of those days. Today was the anniversary of her parents death. None of her friends understood. Not that she had many left after the accident. She had left her hometown and moved to the this city to get away from it all. She only kept in contact with a few people and mostly kept to herself since she moved. She hadn't meet many people here except at work and school. Mizuko stopped and sat down on sand. She looked out at the water and the sunset thinking deeply to herself.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Heart (Open) Empty Re: A Lonely Heart (Open)

Post by Deku Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Tonight was one of those nights that Tetsuo finished his studies early and found himself strolling the streets and shops of the local area. He followed the neon signs, both vibrantly new and ardently senescent, until he found himself at the Higashikaigan Beach. Tetsuo never was a big fan of the beach, but the orange-draped sand had drawn his attention until he found himself stumbling in the foot holes of previous beach-goers. To his luck, the beach was relatively empty,except for a few couples arm-in-arm, and a woman sitting in the sand that had particularly caught his attention. Her blonde hair was flowing in the serene breeze, and Tetsuo couldn't help but wonder what had brought her to a deserted beach; solo visits to an empty beach were never normal, unless you were Tetsuo Namikaze,that is. Which she wasn't. Tetsuo walked forward until he was standing right next to her, and he followed her gaze out on the sparkling sea, which had utterly captivated him. When he regained his senses, his gaze never left the water, but he spoke confidently and smiled to no one in particular."It's a wonderful evening, isn't it?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Mizuko smiled sadly as she remembered memories of her parents. Her favorite memories were made at the beach. It's was her family's favorite vacation spot and they went to the beach every year. She stopped as she felt someones presence approach her. She kept her gaze on the water while waiting to see what this person was going to do. She wasn't use to people approaching her these days. Usually her look spoke volumes and people just naturally avoided her. As he stopped and gazed at the water she could tell it captivated him and a small smile played on her lips. The ocean had that kind of affect on people and she was happy to see it. She nodded and replied to his question. "Yes very."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:35 pm

"Back in my home town of Ikuno, I had only ever read about the ocean. We lived high in the mountains and my time was spent among the rolling hills and swaying grass. My mother use to tell me all kinds of stories, both modern and medieval, of brave sailors and monstrous sea creatures...she was truly captivated by the sea. I never really believed them, but when I first arrived in Ōmoi Ame and gazed upon the vast waters, I had to wonder if my childhood doubts were accurate or not. I think about her every time I come here, and you look no less deep in thought than I do, so what do you think of when you look at the ocean?" Tetsuo realized he must be boring the girl to death, so he snapped out of his daze and looked down at her, when he extended his hand in a form of greetings. "Sorry for troubling you, I'm Tetsuo Namikaze, it's a pleasure to meet you,madam!"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Mizuko listened as the boy to spoke to her. She smiled as she listened. "When I look at the ocean I think about the happy memories I shared with the ones I loved the most. I think about the wonder that the ocean is and captivating it looks. It speaks to me in some way like deep in my soul." Mizuko looked up at the boy and smiled. She took his hand and shaked it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tetsuo. My name is Mizuko Imimoshi. And you are not troubling me at all."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Tetsuo grinned down at Mizuko, he could tell she was rather unique and different; and Tetsuo liked people that weren't the average people you see carrying on with their dull lives, ignorant to all that life had to offer. He couldn't help but notice how warm the sun was on his face, despite it nearly being submerged into the horizon. Tetsuo sat down next to his new found friend. "So,Mizuko, what brings a beautiful woman like yourself to Higashikaigan Beach, devoid of company; other than me, that is!" he laughed. "I don't really know of anyone who comes by themselves, is everything okay? I can help you if you need me too. We're friends now, so you need only ask!"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Mizuko smiled as he sat next to her. She wasn't used to people being so friendly. No one had really tried to make conversation with her since she moved here. It was kind of sad really. But something about this guy was different then anyone she had met here. It piqued her interest and she wanted to find out what is was. Mizuko laughed. "I wouldn't say beautiful...but I normally come here by myself." Mizuko was shocked when he said friends. She looked at him for a minute before answering. "No everything isn't ok. That's partly why I'm here. And how can you say friends? We just met and know nothing about each other." She hoped she didn't come off mean by saying that. She was just shocked at how he was acting towards her. They were total strangers. This reaction was new. She tried to make herself not look like she was a total loner who hated people. "I mean people usually get to know each other before they become friends." She stopped deciding that she was just making herself look more dumb. She looked down at her hands waiting for him to either leave or say she was rude.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Instead of getting up and trudging off like most people do when they're confronted, Tetsuo merely laughed and grinned. When he spoke, he let his eyes set once more upon the waves."Well, what's stopping us from being friends? My little brother Hanzo was a master of making friends, and I got kinda jealous. Anywhere we went, be it to the grocery store or simply a stroll down the street, he had a couple more names that he could tuck under his 'friend belt'." Tetsuo rolled up his left sleeve and revealed a blue piece of string tied to his wrist, on the blue string were three wooden miniature carved animals, a lion, a bear, and an elephant. The bracelet was tied on extremely tight, as though it was not to move even a little bit. "He made this for me, wittled the animals and everything. This is the only thing left I have to remember him by. Han told me that he tied it on tight, so that way I wouldn't forget what he wanted me to remember. And that would be to be as friendly as I can be, maybe even as much as he was." Tetsuo looked up at Mizuko, frowned that she was looking down at her hands, then patted her on the head and smiled. "Most people DO usually get to know eachother before they call one another 'friend'; but I already know that everything isn't okay for you, and that's plenty enough for me to want to help, as your friend."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Mizuko jumped a little when he laughed. As he spoke she looked up at him. She was surprised that he was telling her about his past just like that. She smiled at looked at the bracelet he was showing her. It was beautifully made. "It's nice to have things to remember those we have lost." She looked back down at her hands. "Thank you for saying that. Most people I have met here haven't been as friendly as you to want to help me. They know something is wrong but they just don't care." She sighed and looked out at the ocean once more. "See I have come here to remember those I have lost. Today is the one year anniversary of my parent's death." Mizuko said softly. She closed her eyes trying not to cry. She had finally met a nice person, a friend, and she didn't want to ruin that by crying like a baby in front of him. She sat there quietly for a moment collecting herself.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Hearing her words, Tetsuo had never felt closer to anyone since he came here than her. "I've lost my parents too, but..." He was lost for words, and decided not to try any further. Tetsuo replaced his forlorn expression with the happy and cheerful one he was so infamous for. He stood up, patted the sand off of his shorts (making sure the sand came nowhere near Mizuko or her beautiful hair) and smiled once more. "So, Mizuko-chan, what are you going to do now? Now that the sun has set, and almost everyone has gone home." Now he was getting all worked up, and was overcome with excitement on the endless possibilities that lay before him in the big city of Ōmoi Ame , with the determination on trying them all and getting the taste of adventure and thrill that came with each and every one. As more possibilities came to his mind, verbalizing them for his new friend began rolling faster and faster off of Tetsuo's tounge. "The sand's getting cold, and my Momma told me this story one time of sea monsters made of kelp that grabbed any humans and dragging them into their watery graves! Speaking of kelp, heeeey Mizuko, wanna go get some sushi? Sushi sounds so good right now, and I know this really sweet place, or there's this really arcade, or maybe we could go mess with the angry shop keeper down the street, ooh boy Gramps suuure has a temper! There's so much to do!"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am

Mizuko felt something inside her as he said that. He was just like her. She had a shocked look on her face. The feeling she had had about him was for a reason. No one else she had met had understood or cared enough to try to. But he did and they didn't even have to tell each other that. Mizuko gave him a small smile. She understood his loss of words and would not push him to continue. When he asked his first question, Mizuko sighed. "I don't know. My plan was just to stay here until I felt like leaving. No one miss me anyway." She said softly. She watched as the last rays of the sun disappeared. As he got worked up and started shooting out ideas Mizuko laughed. "I doubt the sea monsters would grab me. I am not human." Mizuko stood up and wiped the sand off. She looked at Tetsuo. "You sure you want me to come with you? I don't want to ruin your fun. I can be a joy kill at times."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 am

Her laugh was just as cute as everything else about her, and it was her laugh that egged him on, so then if she liked an idea of his, not only would he be able to enjoy time with Mizuko and help her get over her problems, then maybe he'd get to hear that cute laugh again. "I doubt the sea monsters would grab me. I am not human." This completely threw Tetsuo off guard, he was stunned and looked over at Mizuko. "I've been eating kelp for years, silly! It's not just for humans!" He grinned, despite missing both the importance of her not being human, and him admitting that he also was Listed. "Until I became friends with you, I sat around in my apartment, studying or playing videogames, or roamed around the streets of this district. So of course I'd want you to come along, my night wasn't interesting until I met you, Mizuko, as a matter of fact..." he shot himself back down on the sand, criss-crossing his legs and smiling at her with that same confident grin that he would use in attempts to make her happy. He found it so very easy to want to help her, because unlike other people that he used witty jokes or homework copying to become friends with, he became friends with Mizuko using his very soul and his past; and those are the kind people he would do anything for. "I refuse to leave this very spot until you'll agree to enjoy this wonderful night with me!"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Mizuko raised her eyebrow in a questioning look. "So he isn't human either." Mizuko thought to herself. She smiled. Just like her yet again. "How many things were they going to have in common and why has she finally met someone now after all this time. Maybe there was a reason for this." Mizuko could feel it. As he sat smiling at her refusing to leave without her, Mizuko felt her heart swell a little. No one has cared for her like this since her parents died and it meant a lot to her. That smile of his was sure something on top of his good looks. She was drawn to him. She didn't want this feeling he gave her to go away. She didn't want to be alone or depressed anymore. She grinned back at him. "Then I agree to go with you. Let's go have some fun Tetsuo!" She reached her hand out to help him up with a smile.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm

When she agreed to go with him, his heart nearly skipped a beat. Tetsuo accepted her hand, and when he was standing again, he was extremely hesitant on letting go. But he told himself that he had to, so he (very reluctantly) let go and laughed. They set off back towards the entrance, where the last grains of sand turned into asphalt and the smell of sea water turned into the aroma of ramen, and the sunshine turned into the glow of numerous neon signs. Thoughts of how he could spend the rest of the evening with Mizuko, and make it as enjoyable and memorable for her as possible, formulated in his head, once again at the speed of light. Tetsuo started forming a map of the district in his head, and tried his very best to think what fun and exciting things filled the streets. "Well, Mizuko-chan, there are plenty of things I could think of. The question really is, what would you like to do?" He smiled (something he found himself doing quite often in the presence of Mizuko), knowing that whatever Mizuko decided she would like to do, would be both thrilling and entertaining, not to mention it'd be time spent with his lonely hearted friend. Something he would most certainly try to change.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Mizuko laughed and followed after him as he walked back towards the entrance. She caught up with him and walked beside him. "Hmmm. Well let's see. I haven't really been around the city much since I came here. I know that sounds bad but I really only know the places that I need to." She sighed. She had let her sadness and loneliness take over and she didn't go out much besides work and school. But for the first time since she moved here she felt adventuress and it was all because of Tetsuo. "So I don't mind what we do really as long as I get to do it with you." Mizuko froze as she said that. She didn't want to freak him out. He was a change for her and she didn't want to ruin it now. So she just laughed. "S-so what do you want to do?" She stuttered nervously looking away.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:22 pm

This was one of those moments where you couldn't help but believe in fate, Tetsuo's whole life was revolved around the idea that it was up to you to make life good, and that no spiritual force of nature could do it for you. But it wasn't necessarily his plan to meet Mizuko at the beach, and what were the odds that on the giant beach Tetsuo would happen to arrive at the EXACT location that this girl, who has suffered the loss of both family and mortality, who was in dire need of someone similar to her, would be sitting. There was no point in looking at things from that perspective, from the "What If We Hadn't Met" perspective. Tetsuo had her, and she finally would have someone to relate to, and that was damn near perfect to him. "You couldn't have put it more perfectly, as long as I'm with you I really don't care!" But Tetsuo's stomach told a different story, as it announced it's need for consumption. He laughed, then turned to Mizuko. "I hope you don't mind if we get something to eat first, does ramen sound good to you, m'dear? I know this AWESOME place a couple blocks away from here."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Mizuko's heart skipped a beat when he said that. She smiled with a genuine smile. She had never felt this way for a whole year. She didn't know what to think. On the anniversary where she lost everything in the beginning she now had gained something so wonderful. It was like this year was just a pause. This day was very special even more so now. She believed her parents still looked out for her and maybe even sent her in Tetsuo's path. She paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. "Thanks mom and dad. I understand now." She continued walking catching up to Tetsuo. "Ramen sound great! I am quite hungry too."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:40 am

Tetsuo tried his best to remember how to get to the ramen shop, but it was very hard to navigate the color-flooded streets and walkways. His lack of memory could be owed to the fact that Tetsuo usually ordered delivery, but with Mizuko on-board, he figured the ramen shop itself might be a little more appealing than his book-cluttered apartment. The streets were rather busy this evening, the blaring of car horns and the miscellaneous noises heard from the varying shops echoed particularly louder than usual. Tetsuo made sure Mizuko never left his sight, even when his head got flustered with trying to figure out how he was going to make this night as best as possible or mentally piecing the puzzle of directions to the shop, he made sure to stop and wait for her to catch up. Finally, an alley way had dawned on Tetsuo, this alley would cut the route time in about half, seeing as it wound it's way from their current location to the block that would bestow upon the questing party the wonderful delicacy that is ramen noodles. They stopped in front of the mouth of the alley. It was cloaked in shadows, other than the lights that poured through the residential windows. Lines of clothes were hung up high above their heads, and trash cluttered the walkway, rolling and floating close to the ground in seemingly uncalculated routes. "Well,Mizuko-chan, this the way to the ramen shop. It may not be a sight for sore eyes, but it has granted me passage in my greatest times of hunger. Just stick close to me, and make sure not to look at anyone that may be lurking in the dark." Tetsuo gave her a reassuring smile, then he took her smaller hand into his own, and together they entered the belly of the beast.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:55 am

Mizuko was in awe of city lights as they walked through the streets. She wondered why she didn't come out more often. This place was inspiring. She picked up the pace to keep up with Tetsuo in the crowded streets. "It's a lot more crowded then I would have thought but it is the city." She looked around at every shop they passed taking notice of all the different places. She would definitely need to come exploring again when she had more time. When they stopped at the entrance of the alley Mizuko gulped. She didn't like this. "But if Tetsuo says it's ok then I'll go." She nodded at his instructions letting him take her hand and lead the way.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 am

With his free hand, Tetsuo snapped his fingers (with a sound very much like two pieces of flint striking against eachother) and an orange flame materialized on the tip of his pointer finger , which illuminated the alleyway surprisingly well. "You doing okay,Mizuko?" He squeezed her hand affectionately, because he didn't want to divert his eyes from the path in front of them. He slightly sniffed the air, and was reinvigorated by the distinct smell of noodles. Tetsuo followed this smell, and suddenly took sharp turns and corners that would normally seem ridiculous. "We're almost there, I can smell it! And booooy does it smell good!" His steps quickened as the scent gained strength, and in desperation to get there as fast as possible, he lifted Mizuko onto his back with ease and raced full force to what seemed to be the exit of the alley. Debris was swept up off the ground as they ran by, and when they exited the alley, Tetsuo set her down and apologized if he had acted impolite. When he set her down though, he didn't let go of her hand. He didn't want to. Not even the tantalizing aroma of ramen could out-do the feelings he experienced in just the simple of act of holding hands. Tetsuo put on the guiding act again, and led them to the sliding doors that stood as the pearly gateway to delectable paradise.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am

Mizuko kept her eyes alert to the darkness that surrounded them. "Yeah I'm fine." She squeezed his hand back and stayed as close to him as she could. She nodded. "I can smell it too." Mizuko was taken by surprise when he lifted her on his back. "You must be really hungry." She said with a laugh. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently as not to choke him and smiled letting him carry her for the time being. Mizuko could tell they were almost there but was sadly disappointed when he put her down so quickly but was glad he continued to hold her hand. As they stood in front of the doors the smell really hit her. "It smells so good!"
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 am

He slid the door open, and held it open for Mizuko, allowing her to enter before entering himself and closing the door. The ramen shop was one simple room, ornately decorated with vases and exotic miniature plants. The room permeated with the smell of fresh spices and ingredients. The shop was completely empty, except for them and the cooks. Tetsuo pulled out a stool for her, and took a seat at the front counter next to her. He ordered two bowls, and as they waited, Tetsuo was dying to know the girl who had his heart beating just by the twinkle in her eyes. "So, Mizuko-chan, earlier at the beach you said it was the anniversary of your parents' death, is that was made you move to the city?" Before she could answer, two bowls were slid from the end of the counter before they stopped right in front of their new respected owners. He broke apart his chopsticks, and took a giant mouthful, before slurping it down and waiting for Mizuko's reponse.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:03 am

She smiled and walked in. The shop was simple but was a perfect fit. As she sat down on the stool she looked around taking it all in. Her stomach was growling and she put her hand over it to try to cover the sound. She laughed at herself. She hadn't eaten anything all day. She just hadn't felt up to it till now. When the bowl stopped in front of her she rubbed her hands together. She dug in but ate politely without slurping or making a mess. After a few bites she answered. "Yes. I couldn't handle being in my hometown, in our home. After what happened I just couldn't look or go anywhere without it reminding me of them. So I packed up and left everything and everyone behind. This is where I ended up." Mizuko continued to eat.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:13 am

Tetsuo didn't remember the noodles being quite this delicious, he chuckled to himself and wondered if it was because had fallen in love. "That's kind of how it was for me, but when my mother and Han died in the house fire, I was determined to rebuild our one story home into it's former glory. Han and I always doodled, and I was going to add on some of our childhood creations as an add-on to the house, but without funding,materials, or anyone in the village to give a damn about me, the dream was quickly shot down. I slept in the streets for a week until an Agent came and retrieved me, where I was transported here, given an apartment and a ride through college, and was basically told not to screw anything up." He had taken another polite slurp of noodles before wiping his mouth. "Speaking of housing, Mizuko-chan, where are you staying?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 am

Mizuko sighed and pushed her bowl away. She couldn't eat anymore. "Well at least you tried to make the situation better. I didn't but maybe I had good reason not to. I was scared of that monster coming back." She looked down at her hands in her lap. "My parents were killed by a vampire while I was out one night. I came home to find them murdered in our home. What I didn't know was that vampire had hid and waited for me. As soon as I found my parents he attacked me and left me for dead. I guess you can say I'm running from him too. I always think he going to come finish the job." Mizuko was quiet for a moment. She had not told the story to anyone. But with Tetsuo is was different. She collected herself. "I live in a small house not too far from the beach."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next