The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Strange quirks... EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Strange quirks... EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Strange quirks... EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Strange quirks...

+3
Ivory
Deku
Shuri
7 posters

Go down

Strange quirks... Empty Strange quirks...

Post by Shuri Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Do any of you guys have any weird quirks or habits or simple things you do or can't do?

I can't talk to people one on one. I stutter, get extremely nervous, and even start to shake at times. Its worse when they don't laugh at a joke or there's an awkward silence...
Yet I can talk with power and confidence in front of a group or audience or just more than one person.
I don't know why...
Shuri
Shuri

Back to top Go down

Strange quirks... Empty Re: Strange quirks...

Post by Deku Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 pm

I can't stand stepping on cracks in sidewalks. Not for any superstitious or mother-loving reason; I just hate it. Usually the sidewalk blocks are small enough for me to just step one foot on, but I have to suck it up when they get really big, otherwise I'll end up looking like a fabulous ostrich strutting my stuff down the street.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Yet I can talk with power and confidence in front of a group or audience or just more than one person.
I don't know why...

I just recently learned about this. It's known as self-facilitation. Though the term more so relies on the improved 'performance' in the presence of others, I feel that your social anxiety fits that, too. It's understandable haha c: Way to go AP psychology!

But I shall share a few of meh quirks:

• I sniff everything. My sense of smell beats my other senses. So I sniff literally everything. Drinks. Food. Clothes. You name it e.e Just a habit...

• I have the habit of never finishing any kind of drink. Only just half of it, no matter what the amount of it is. And though I haven't finished one drink, I'll get a new one. Even though I still have half of another. Why? I dunno.

• I tend to make animal noises out of randomness. I can't describe what kind, you'll have to ask Matt or Hannah.

• I chew on my bottom lip/inside of my cheeks when I'm deep in thought. Bad, bad habit.

You better not be shy when we meet up at the anime con e.e
I will make you speak! D:<
C:
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 pm

I'll talk as long as you don't sniff me, how about that~?
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 am

That's how we are gonna find you, Fonzarelli. We're just gonna have Ivysaur sniff you out.Strange quirks... Fonzie
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am

I have MANY:
1. I cannot sleep without a glass of water by my bed, and most of the time during the night I don't even touch it!
2. My bed and sheets have to be perfectly straight or it irks me, yet the rest of my room is filthy and I don't care!
3. I always have to have my tv on, even when I'm not watching it I enjoy background noise and movement.
4. I hate wearing closed toed shoes, they make me feel so restricted!
5. I can never sit while playing video games, I always have to stand.
That's about all I can think of for the moment >_> I'm weird, but I'm proud because it's who I am
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 am

1 and 5 are definitely weird lol
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 am

Another one (I dunno if I'm allowed to post twice, you can delete this if I'm not ;--; ) is that there is a little Morgan Freeman in my head that randomly narrates things that I do; ranging from something important and all together worthy of narration, to pouring a glass of milk. This probably doesn't sound believable, but I don't want to believe it either; it's probably the most terrifying thing I can experience. Strange quirks... 3s3qqx
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 am

Fon wrote:1 and 5 are definitely weird lol
Let me rephrase 5, I cannot sit while playing a CONSOLE game like on my PS2 or Xbox but on my DS and Gameboy I can lounge on my bed to my heart's content
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:15 pm

My quirks are totally weird, and I have a lot of them.
1. I don't let anyone say anything rude about me to my face or while i'm around. I get extremely rude and I HAVE to say something back. Like today in Gym I wasn't going to run (I refused.) and I sat down with the group that was excused from running, and one bitchy ass girl had the balls to say 'Get out.' and she repeated herself like 5 times, giving me the 'look' and pointing and shit, and I thought it was rude and I wasn't gonna take it. So I turned to her, and basically yelled, "I'M FUCKING RUNNING, GET OUT OF MY FACE.' And she was all;
Strange quirks... Tumblr_inline_mkozn3LpxY1qz4rgp
And I mean, I know it's 'normal' but in this case it's not, because I'll do it anytime, even to my parents, teachers, principal, anyone. You name it. I don't take people's shit.
2. I also do the same as Ivory, I leave glasses half empty and then replace them an hour or two later. My dad gets on me all the time.
3. I'm an extremely weird person, who can be herself around almost anyone, and makes friends VERY easy. But when it comes to someone I think is really cool, I stutter and my mind automatically clears and I can't fix any awkward moments and I just blow it. It happened to me like 4 times today.
Strange quirks... Tumblr_mkotidpEIi1rufl3do1_500
4. I ALWAYS break electronics. I stepped on a tablet and nook, dropped this laptop and it makes funny noises now, broke the tray on my xbox, majorly scratched my dsi, shattered half of my phone (literally half. split down the middle diagonally), and threw a camera during a avenged sevenfold concert and it no longer works.
This is why I can't have nice things.
5. I have to sleep with no lights on and no noise. I even keep a blanket over my window at all times because I can't stand one bit of light. I love the night and darkness, I must be a vampire.
6. I can't have people touching me, unless I mentally am attracted to them or ask for a hug myself. A creepy girl at my school who's waaaay to sexual and weird, she came up behind me at lunch and hugged me from behind, around my neck and said in a weird way 'Your my favorite person.' but don't get me wrong, im not trying to be mean, it's just that her & I aren't friends, she talks to sexually at all times (and carries it out very far), and I have weird personal bubble that I don't like being popped.
7. I'm very tom-boyish. I only have guy friends (okay, one girl friend, but she's the same way), and I'm always in the woods, outside, and I'm never afraid to get muddy and stuff like that. I cannot have multiple friends that are girls, it feels weird and I end up screwing it up somehow. So I prefer guys. I CANNOT have more than one really close friend that's a girl, or I freak out and screw it up.
8. I hate mechanical pencils when they scratch against something... You've all heard it. You know what I mean. It's horrible.
9. I HATE BEING TICKLED. Deku, he knows this. I scream and freak out, even if it's a tiny tickle. IT'S THE WORST THING EVER. I start to cry right away, and it's crazy. People wonder if I'm dying or something, it's so bad. I legitally CAN'T STAND IT.
Kaminari Saito
Kaminari Saito

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

I HATE BEING TICKLED. Deku, he knows this. I scream and freak out, even if it's a tiny tickle. IT'S THE WORST THING EVER.
Strange quirks... Tumblr_lr9xj96ekQ1qafrh6
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Here's another:
My sense of hearing is DOG like in status. We used to have this really old tv in the family room used for my old sports wii, and it had this nasty habit of turning on every time we used the remote to turn on the big tv in the entertainment center. When the little tv would come on it showed nothing but snow and I could hear the snow FROM MY ROOM NEARLY 30 FEET AWAY BEHIND A CLOSED DOOR AND WITH MY OWN TV ON. I hate my hearing at times >_>
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

This is gonna sound absolutely awful; but I can assure you it's in the utmost positive connotations. I have the strange desire to be better than everyone else. I guess a better way to word that would be to say that I want to be the best that I can be, which I hope will be better than everyone who has put me down. ^__^Strange quirks... Tumblr_md7gaaKPPZ1rkfk8oo1_500
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

I close my left eye when I draw, write, or read. (My right eye is the Sharingan that's why)

I don't speak to people unless I need to, to get the point across. I use facial expressions to have a conversation. (Yes it's weird and probably annoying to talk to me, I can't help it)

I (like Claire) bite my cheeks and my inside of my lip when I focus.

If I clean a single item in a room, I have to clean the entire room or I won't feel right.

I have a lot of other things too.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh another I forgot to add.. When I'm performing or singing I pull down on the collars of my shirt and rip most of them eventually.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum