The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life.

3 posters

Go down

Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. Empty Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life.

Post by Ivory Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Thumbs down.
Spoiler:
Indeed, yes, my little sister has a kewl Assassin's Creed poster on her wall.
No hatin.

Anyways.

Gyms...
Gyms are nasty.
Gyms are boring.
Gyms are unnatural.

But 'ya know, today I decided to go after school, instead of chillin in my bed like I do everyday.
This was my first time ever going to a gym.
I was really excited at first!
...But it sucked.
I had no idea what to do, so I just ran on the treadmill.
I ran three miles.
I had nothing to do.
But it's a place full of stinky, sweaty men and jocks and just not my kinda' crowd e.e
Two boys next to me talked about blowing $200 on protein shake powder.
e.e
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH TWO HUNDRED FREAKIN DOLLARS?
A lot.
That's what you can do.
While I was running, a girl tried talking to me. Said she liked the color of my shorts. I thanked her, then turned my music back up. But from the corner of my eye, I could see the she was still trying to talk to me. So in the midst of running, I had to lower/turn up my volume constantly cuz she just WOULDN'T SHUT UP.
She finally left and I was about to do my own thing but...e.e
I don like de gym.

Anyways, for you who all love the gym...I will never understand.

If any of you would like to share some gym stories, please do entertain us all with them .-.
Cuz I actually saw a few funny things happen while I was running lol.

Last edited by Ivory on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. Empty Re: Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life.

Post by Fon Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Gyms are for nasty creepy men to look at girls and arrogant douchebags to try to impress girls. Go find a Mixed Martial Arts or kickboxing class. Nothing gets you into shape faster than releasing all YOUR INNER RAGE into a lifeless bag until your arms are jelly and you want to die instead of feeling the intense agony of your muscles being torn apart. Fun stuff.
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life. Empty Re: Went To The Gym Today. It Was The Worst Experience of My Life.

Post by Deku Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Which Gym leader did you fight?o:
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm

I've always wanted to go to kickboxing! O: funny you mentioned that .-. There's really not many in Naples so I'll have to check into that.

And Deku, I didn't fight a gym leader. I just mindlessly walked into a gym and oh! Freaking Flannery was there, and wouldn't shut up on them treadmills, dood D: talked my ear off about how she's the 'almighty' gym leader of Lavaridge City and how she specializes in fire type pokemon and how she favors Mag over Torkoal because Torkoal just sucks cuz he's a turtle and Mag is just Mag.
.-.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Aww, Torkoal is my friend ):
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down