The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee - Page 2 Empty Re: Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:06 am

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni Connor approached the desk, and Noami stood by him as he caught the receptionist's attention in a low tone. She said that the vet was expecting him, and Naomi turned to look at Connor with the same confused face. As they walked down the hallway Naomi could clearly see that Connor was nervous for his furry companion, and he had every right to be. She knew that hopefully soon she would be a dog owner herself, and in his shoes she would be the exact same way he was now. The young woman opened the door and said they should take a seat while they waited for the vet to see them. Connor sat in one of the plush chairs, slinking down and fiddling with his hoodie.
Noami sat upright in her chair, crossing one leg over the other knee and folded her hands in her lap. Proper as always of course. Connor looked so very worried, and Naomi looked to him with a soft, comforting smile. She was sure Toko was alright, he was in good hands here.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:33 am

The minutehand on the clock seemed to be going in slowmotion as Connor waited for Dr. Lee. After what seemed like an eternity, the door opened and Connor rose out of his seat and subconciously straightening his hoodie. Dr. Lee was a harsh yet honest man with good intentions. His straight black hair was slicked back, and his chinstrap facial hair was fairly full, yet well trimmed. Dr. Lee's eyes were a piercing light cerulean blue, and Connor felt uneasy under his gaze. However, he straightened up and moved to shake the doctors hand. "Dr. Lee, it is nice to see you. How is Toko?" Dr. Lee smiled stiffly and returned the handshake. "To you as well, Mr. Kenway. Ah, impatient, I see. Well then, you will be glad to hear that Toko's digestive problems have ceased, however slightly. You are allowed to take him home, but you are required to give him medication over the course of the next few days to improve his condition." Connor nodded his head and Dr. Lee then talked about the dosage amount, and how frequently to give the dog the medication. Connor thanked Dr. Lee once more, before the vet told them to pick up Toko at the kennel, where he was currently residing. Connor looked at Naomi before raising his eyebrows and gesturing towards the door. "Well, shall we be off? We can also see other dogs that are up for adoption while we're there."
Connor Kenway
Connor Kenway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:47 am

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni It was a pain staking wait, and Naomi dare not crack open the book she had for fear it would be a very rude gesture. It would imply that he was boring Naomi, when he most certainly was not, the feel of the room was. At last the door swung open, and Doctor Lee stepped in. Connor was impatient, and stood as soon as he walked in and shook the mans hand. Good news, Toko would be alright, and he simply needed medication for the next few days. Naomi heaved a soft sigh of relief, glad to hear that he was.
Dr. Lee went on to explain the dosage and how often Connor would have to give Toko the medicine everyday before saying that he could get Toko from the kennel out back. Connor turned to Naomi, suggesting they could look at the dogs up for adoption as well once Toko was back with his loving human counterpart.
"That sounds perfect to me."
Naomi said in a calm tone, pushing herself to her feet and standing beside Connor waiting to follow him to where Toko and the other dogs were being held.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:02 am

Connor said farewell to Dr. Lee before opening the door for himself and Naomi. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie before wandering out into the hall. He studied a directory on the wall momentarily, and found where the kennel was located. Setting off in that direction, Connor's feet padded slightly on the carpeted floor. Glancning over at Naomi casually, he said, "So, have you any idea what kind of dog you would like to get? Obviously a bigger breed, but do you have an idea of what kind?" Connor raised his hand and tightened his ponytail, and scratched the back of his head. Up ahead, the barking of dogs was becoming more distinct and smiled involuntarily at the sounds of life. The floor underneath their feet transformed from carpet to stone as they neared the kennel door's entrance.
Connor Kenway
Connor Kenway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:10 am

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni With a thanks from Connor to the veterinarian they began walking the halls to the kennel. Connor paused by a directory of the compound, and found where the kennel was. As they walked and the sound of barking dogs became louder, he asked what breed she was thinking of getting, and Naomi simply shrugged.
"It all depends, I haven't settled on a breed to be honest. I just want to browse around and see what could peek my interest, something that could easily protect me, intelligent of course, and it has to be gentle. My brother can be as fragile as a twig I don't need a dog that could tear him to shreds."
What a nightmare that would be to explain to mother...possibly the authorities as well. It made her wonder what she would find once they got there and would be able to peruse the dogs up for adoption. Bred mattered not, but Naomi did wish for a kennel dog. She had heard about how horrible life can be here for an animal, and if they stayed too long it was curtains for them. Saving the life of an animal would be a glorious thing to do, rather then to go a horrible puppy mill, or to a breeder that charged out of the ass for one puppy.
"I will see what they have when we get there, I want to be surprised."
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Connor laughed at her remark, but grimaced as a visual flitted into his head. Pushing it out of the way, he turned to her. "I know what you mean. I didn't pick Toko because of his breed, but because of his presonality. I actually do love huskies though, so it was a win-win situation." Connor pulled the door open and held it for her, a few stray barks piercing the air. He smiled to himself as he entered the room after her and looked around. In the corner a large playpen with toys sat, presumably if someone wanted to play with a dog and test their personality. A desk sat at the back, with a guy in a yellow polo, obviously one of the caretakers of the kennel dogs. Lining the walls were numerous clean cages, with eager faces and wagging tails. Connor beamed as he saw a certain pair of piercing blue eyes, and he walked over the cage and kneeled down. Kanen'to:kon pawed at the ground impatiently and howled. Connor grinned before asking the guy at the desk to unlock the cage. The man happily complied, and Toko pounced on Connor's chest, pinning him down and licking his face. "Ew, get off, Kanen'to:kon," He laughed, and eased his big dog off of him and looked at Naomi. "Well, now that I have retrieved mine, shall we look for yours?" He gestured to the numerous canines, holding Toko's leash tight in his hand and bending down to pat Toko's head.
Connor Kenway
Connor Kenway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:23 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni Connor swung the door open and paused to allow her to walk in first, closing the door silently behind him. The place was filled with all manner of dogs, barking and wagging their tails at the newcomers, pawing at their cages as if begging to be taken home. This was going to be a very tough decision. The man in the yellow polo quickly stood and unlocked the cage holding the gorgeous animal that must have been Toko. The husky being so happy to see Connor, he leaped from his sitting place and pinned Connor to the floor. There he began to lick Connor's face and making Naomi laugh in the process. She leaned down and softly ran a hand over Toko's fur, introducing herself to him before glancing back up to Connor.
"This is going to be harder then I thought, there are so many choices here."
She said and began sauntering slowly down the line of cages. Cringing as she passes a cage containing three yelping chihuahuas, she quickly kept moving to avoid them, and observed the information posted on each dog's cage. The first row to her right done, she turned to her left and looked through them. A rottweiler barked deeply at her and she jumped, not that one, far too infamous for their violent natures. But next to that she stopped, seeing a large fluffy face glancing at her with those eyes that could get a dog almost anything. A German Shepherd, Naomi had always admired these dogs. Information on the dog showed no name, male, a year and a half old, and told of him being timid but loyal. A smile crossed her lips, and she nodded.
"I think I found one."
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 am

Connor laughed openly when Naomi visibly cringed from the trio of three chihuahuas, and Toko barked excitedly, as if laughing with them. Connor stood behind Naomi as she read the information about the dogs. Connor stuffed one of his hands into his hoodie pocket, the other firmly clasping Toko's leash. Soon enough, Naomi had gone through the first row of cages, and was now on the opposite wall. Connor tugged Toko's leash back as the husky made to bark at the rottweiler, who had just about flipped out on Naomi. He never really favored rottweilers; he found them slightly intimidating. Connor chuckled as Naomi just about melted when she saw a beautiful German Shephard. He couldn't lie; that was one pretty dog. As Naomi announced that he was the one, Connor walked up to the cage and held his hand up to the bars, letting the dog smell him. Soon the dog's tail was wagging and licking his hand, and Connor said, "I really like him. If you feel like you should get him, get him."
Connor Kenway
Connor Kenway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:29 am

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni Connor stepped beside her as she spoke to the dog in a soft tone. Holding his hand to the cage the little guy began to lick it while his tail was shaking furiously.
"I like him too, I've always loved German Shepherds, he's very sweet and it says he is loyal, this is the one."
She said with a firm nod, and stood to speak to the man sitting behind the counter. He retrieved a clip board from a desk draw and handed it to her, and as she filled out the paperwork he spoke up.
"If your boyfriend would like I could take the dog from it's cage and he can play with it while you're busy."
Naomi stopped, blushing and quickly tried to derail that conversation.
"What?! N-No sir you are mistaken we are not in that sort of relationship."
She laughed sheepishly as the man gave her a disbelieving look, thinking about it now two strangers didn't just walk into a kennel looking for a dog together, it did look a bit like the could be together. Brushing it away she kept signing, hoping Connor was not offended.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Naomi went over to speak to the man, and he brought out numerous sheets of paper on a clipboard. Naomi was beginning to fill out the paperwork with the pen attached as the man spoke. "If your boyfriend would like I could take the dog from it's cage and he can play with it while you're busy." Naomi's face flushed in embarrassment as she stuttered through her next statement. Connor laughed openly about both the misunderstanding and her embarrassment. Clapping a hand on the guy's shoulder, he said lightheartedly, "She's right, it isn't like that, but I will take up your offer to play with the dog." The man nodded once and retrieved a ring of keys from his belt loop. Just a moment later, he uncaged the German Shephard and attached a leash to it. Connor took the leash from the man, and waited patiently for Naomi to finish up the paperwork.
Connor Kenway
Connor Kenway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni Connor simply laughed at the situation, and quickly changed the course of the discussion. The man removed himself from his position behind the desk and walked over to the cage, and Naomi began to sign the paperwork once again. It was a little challenging from how excited she was, seeing as it caused her to barely be able to hold the pen upright. She paused at the line that said "animal name". What wold she name her new companion? Knowing her it had to be something that sounded sophisticated, and something the dog could remember. She had read somewhere that dogs responded easier to names with two syllables in it, and so that shortened her list quite a bit. Then it came to her, and it just seemed to fit this little guy in a coat of brown and black fur. The head of the pen moved once again, and the name "Alphonse" spread across the line provided on the page.
With a nod Naomi flipped to the next page, it was going to take a few moments to finish all this cursed paperwork. But somehow she managed and set the clipboard back on the table.
"There you are sir, everything is signed, dated, and initialed."
He nodded and walked over, taking the clipboard back and explained there was a three dollar license fee. Nothing too bad, Naomi paid the man and he nodded, handing her the license. The dog was hers.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum