The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens?

2 posters

Go down

Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? Empty Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens?

Post by Raiden Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:25 am

I was thinking maybe people wanna create a house of their dreams for the forum, or maybe something more complex like a shop or something they own that people can come attend; just some little things that add more depth into the game you know?

Or maybe some of you guys have ideas that I can't think of this late at night.

-------------------------------------------------

I was also thinking that we could make a 'sub plot' to the forum, anyone who wants to join can join in, and it could be completely non-canon to the main plot if the admin choose or not.

Perhaps make a template for Sub-Plots where lets say a person could create a villain who is backed by a local or federal corporation that is causing mayhem in the city, and a select few members can decide if they wanna take part in the plot or something fun like that, something that everyone can be involved in. Smile

Just some late night thoughts, if you guys wanna build on these ideas feel free!
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens? Empty Re: Maybe some new methods of creations? And the plot thickens?

Post by Nero Angelo Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 am

Yes, we were thinking about doing a few plots and whatnot, we're just waiting to get more members!
Still trying to work in affiliating and whatnot Razz
But thanks for speaking up!
Your ideas?
I like that shit.

Keep it up!
Nero Angelo
Nero Angelo
Admin

Back to top Go down